Wednesday 9 June 2010

You don't know, man! You weren't there!

I've been noticably unmotivated recently, I only ran today because if I didn't I would lose an XP point (So I guess the system works).  It was really humid and incredibly hot and running through the wooded areas of the park felt like traipsing through swampy rainforest.  It really sapped my energy and that combined with my general lack of morale made feel like I had a bit of a glimpse into jungle warfare conditions (Except the, you know, 'being shot at' thing).  I couldn't really focus on much beyond getting that next ten paces so very little gold won this run either.

Location = Clissold Park
Ran 3 miles = +3 XP
Time was 28.44 = 9min35secs/mile = +0 XP
Total = 3 XP

Grand Total = 34 XP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not good on the gold front - wet afternoons kept the cute girls away.

3 miles = 15 GP

Interesting things:

The horror, the senseless, unending horror of it all +1 GP

Total = 16 GP

Leaving me on 30 gold.  Not enough for the cushioned trainers yet but I made the mistake of wearing jogging bottoms today so I'll buy those (15 gold).  I won't sell the shorts though.  I shall also don the Vestements of the Jungle Vet.



LVL: 3
XP: 34
Gold: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment