Saturday 31 July 2010

Guess who's back?

Well my foot is now mostly healed but I've got only two months before the half-marathon and I'm back to square one. Booooo.

Started my return to training with a leisurely 3 miles round Clissold Park alongside my brother's girlfriend Claire.  Once again the heat was stifling but it was a good jog and it's always more fun to run with a partner.


Location = Clissold Park
Ran 3 miles = +3 XP
Time was not recorded = +0 XP
Total = 3 XP

Grand Total = 39 XP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too busy chatting to Claire to do much gold-spotting...

3 miles = 15 GP
Running in heatwave = +3 GP

Interesting things:

A very yummy mummy parading for the doting dads +1 GP
A whole heard of brown-paper llamas +2 GP
A poor ginger child with a dandelion haircut (what evil parents he must have) +2 GP

Total = 23 GP

That's 46 gold in total.  Now I can buy the damn trainers!  I'll change back into my running gear to celebrate.



LVL: 3
XP: 39
Gold: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment