Thursday 2 September 2010

Getting there

 Forgot to mention my tuesday run!

Tuesday afternoon, as I planned I did my 9.5 mile run.  No mid-week run but it's a start.  Foot is really hurting now so I'm going to have to pop to the docs sometime soon.

Location = Clissold Park
Ran 9.5 miles = +14 XP
Time = 102min09sec= 10min45 per mile = +0 XP  - getting slower!
Total = 14 XP

Grand Total = 83 XP - Hooray!  Level 4!  Time to buy a hat!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It must've been the late afternoon thing but the park was FULL of eye candy.

9.5 miles = 45 GP

Cute female joggers (x9) = +18 GP

Interesting things:

Nothing, I was kinda distracted...

Subtotal = 63 GP

67 gold total.  Let's bank the lot.



LVL: 4
XP: 83
Gold: 63

No comments:

Post a Comment